MapaMap 2012 - GPS navgation for EURO
MapaMap 2012 is a GPS navigation system designed for fans who are going to visit the European Football Championship taking place in Poland and Ukraine in June 2012. MapaMap 2012 contains detailed maps of Poland and Ukraine provided by local suppliers, which guarantees the most current maps of these countries. Additionally, MapaMap 2012 includes useful information for every football fan:
- The exact locations of stadiums (with 3D visualization) for the following cities:
Poland: Gdansk, Poznan, Warsaw and Wroclaw
Ukraine: Donetsk, Kiev, Kharkiv, Lviv
- Reference POI objects prepared to serve foreign customers
- Fan Zone in all cities organizing Euro 2012 matches
- Team base camps & training centers
- Prepared trails to visit eight cities arranging matches.
- The quick function to navigate to the selected stadium (saved in FAVORITES)
Apart from information for fans, MapaMap 2012, as precise "turn by turn” GPS navigation system, has a lot of information useful during navigation.
- Thousands of plans of cities and towns
- Extensive POI database
- Paid parking zones
- Speed Cameras
- Speed Limits
MapaMap 2012 is an OFF LINE navigation - which means that access to the Internet is not necessary , and the user does not bear the cost of data transmission. The entire navigation system with maps is installed in phone memory or on SD memory card.